Industrial Communications and Electronics Inc. is an established and diverse wireless communications company, providing powerful communications solutions to businesses, public safety, and government throughout New England and South Florida.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Consultant in our Southeast and Southwest Florida territories. This position requires a minimum of an Associate degree (Bachelor’s degree is preferred) or Technical college equivalent with 2-4 years of outside sales experience. Bilingual is a plus.
We are looking for sales consultant professionals with experience selling to any of the following markets:
The Sales Professional will:
· Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales for:
o Area Wide Radio Network with GPS tracking
o Two-way radio equipment and services
o In-Building Bi-Directional Amplifiers for Public Safety (BDAs)
o In-Building Cellular Enhancement
o Security Cameras and associated Artificial Intelligence (AI) software i.e. facial recognition and License Plate Recognition (LPR), Access Control Software
o Automated Workflow Management and Reporting
· Build excellent client relationships by offering value-added input for their business needs
· Promote lasting customer relationships and strive for “total customer satisfaction” in exceeding their product/service expectations
Key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from, Internet Websites, trade shows, industry relationships, business directories, industry ads, and other sources
· Follow up on leads generated from our Website
· Ability to “cold call” to open new customer/account opportunities
· Analyzes customer’s communication needs and recommends equipment needed
· Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or marketing materials, and emphasizes viable features
· Quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and help collect outstanding receivables within your territory
· Sells at profitable levels while attaining account growth and minimizing discounts
· Meets or exceeds personal sales goals as well as company-owned 900MHz trunked and repeater loading goals
· Visits existing customers within assigned territory a minimum of once per quarter
· Master total communications equipment product line, and its potential for developing unique solutions to customer-specific requirements
· Conducts all business activities with uncompromising professionalism. Responds promptly when meeting customers, submitting reports, and attending meetings
Job specifications for the Sales Consultant are as follows:
· Basic IT Network knowledge and experience preferred
· Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Experience and Knowledge preferred
· Experience in Security Cameras and software preferred
· Experience in wireless services a plus
· Software Sales Experience a plus
· SAP Business One Knowledge a plus
· Superior relationship building capability
· Ability to work independently
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
· Work involves a considerable amount of driving to locations, which range from executive offices of major companies to rural areas.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming.
· Ability to promote teamwork ethic and integrity with both co-workers and customers.
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply, email resume and cover letter to:
Victoria Protze • 781-319-1187 • Victoria.Protze@induscom.com